Sunday, September 18, 2011

The whole Android Experience....!!




Back in past when I was searching the whole net for the best phone I could buy in the decent budget of 6-7K. I never would come to conclusion as to which phone would be the best one. Problem with using a touch screen was texting as I wasnt sure about the experience of using a TS. So I was just running in loops looking for a Bar Phone.

After some laid back search, came acrross the android tehnology OS. I researched a lot over it and came to know how people have gone rave over the stability of the OS and diffrent things which can be done with the hardware provided. The reason I never heard of it was that Android was being offerred on High End phones only i.e 20K+.

At those time Samsung Star was quite famous for 3" screen and Touch Screen. I fiddled with it got comfortable with touch screen. The only androids which were offerred in BUDGET range was Galaxy 3 & Galaxy 5. I was getting more inclined towards Galaxy 3 which was quite odd looking because of the screen resolution provided. I settled with Galaxy 5 to get my hands on with Android experience till Optimus One was launched in India. Though Galaxy 5 was less on specs compared to Galaxy 3 but it could beat G3 in any Technical comparison except the mutli-touch.

I was delighted with the whole Android experience, It was like I was living the dream of having a great phone which was easy on my pockets. I played, fiddled with almost everything I could then I sold it to my friend to get my own Optimus One. Waited for weeks to get it but got it finally and was never disappointed with anything whatsoever. I got my own thread started on a website to compare the specs of G3 & O1 where people were discussing the performance with O1 & G3. It is a very long thread which is still continued.

Check out the thread it is posted by noobdroid (ME :P)

So this is how I came in touch with the wonderful OS called ANDROID and with this blog I will try helping out others who are eager with ROOTING / CUSTOM ROMS / Installing recoveries / Tweaks and will try to answers all the questions to best of my ability.

No comments: